The deadline for abstracts to have your chapter included in the new Critical Physiotherapy Network book Mobilising Knowledge is getting closer.
Just 10 days to go until the deadline closes on 1st December.
A full copy of the call for abstracts can be found here, but here are the key points:
- The focus of the book explores knowledge in and of physiotherapy
- We want to take a critical look at the kinds of knowledge that traditionally formed the backbone of the profession, and examine how our understanding of what physiotherapy is and can be is changing
- In contrast to the first book, we are looking for authors in this manuscript to collaborate with one or more non-physiotherapy author(s)
- We welcome proposals that explore how knowledge in and of physiotherapy became established, is being applied or is being transformed for the future.
- Proposals can be about knowledge as a general category, or about the ways that specific kinds of knowledge have, are, or may be deployed in the future.
Abstracts should be 250-300 words long.
Proposals should include the chapter title, authors, and an abstract without references.
Send your abstracts to Karen Synne Groven at firstname.lastname@example.org.