Click on the links to find answers to frequently asked questions about how to…
... become a member
... 'follow Us' on social media
... manage your member log-in
• access resources posted in the member-only sections of the CPN website
• create and maintain a personal profile for sharing with other CPN members
• connect with other CPN members (by posting comments on blogposts, by contributing to discussions and by direct messaging)
• search site content
How to log-in:
Click the Member Log In button on the CPN website homepage
A login form will pop open.
Type your member username and password into the form.
Click on the ‘accept website t&c’ hyperlink to read the terms and conditions and check the tick box to confirm that you accept them.
If you want you the website browser to store your log-in details, check the ‘remember me’ tick box (please note this is not advisable if you are using a public or shared computer)
... manage your member account
The content of the box in the right hand corner of your screen is unique to you. It contains the following information (from left to right):
• number of comments added to discussion threads you have subscribed to
• number of notifications/updates sent to your account
• your username and avatar/profile photograph
• a quick search function
Click on your username to open a drop-down menu – from where you can:
• build and maintain your personal profile
• keep a log of the activity on the website that relate to your personal interests
• subscribe (and unsubscribe) to network fora
• adjust your account settings
• log out of the site
... maintain your member profile and account settings
Once you have logged in to the website, you can access your personal profile via the drop-down menu that opens when you click on your username in the top right hand corner of the website.
Click the ‘Edit’ tab to check and amend your personal profile.
A new window will open headed EDITING ‘ABOUT ME’ which is where you can add (and edit) information about:
• your primary email address*
• the country where you work/live
• how to contact you on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and website or blog address)
• your biography
If you make any change to ‘ABOUT ME’ remember to click the ‘save changes’ button to update your profile.
* Please make sure that you keep your email address up-to-date to make sure that you continue to receive CPN member eBulletins and messages about network activity.
... change your password
A new window will open headed EDITING ‘ABOUT ME’
Click the ‘SETTINGS’ tab. Follow the prompts on the new page that pops open to change your password. Don’t forget to save your changes before leaving the page
... get a new password when you have forgotten yours
Please be aware that it can sometimes take a bit of time for that email to arrive. And if it does not arrive into your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail box.
If you find it in your spam or junk mail box, please update your settings to make sure that emails from CPN website arrive safely in the future.
If the email with the link to create a new password does not arrive, please get in touch using the form below