These terms and conditions are designed to ensure that the member-only section of the CPN website is a safe and welcoming space that:
- promotes critical thinking
- supports the development of ideas and understanding of an otherwise physiotherapy
- respects the expectations of professional practice
Site terms & conditions
- use the site to share information and ideas in ways that promote discussion and debate while showing respect for experiences and perspectives that might be different from your own
- use language that is non-discriminatory and avoids marginalisation
- we encourage members to contribute in any language and to use a variety of styles of communication
- do not use the site to advertise a product or service
- stay on-topic – if you want to raise an issue that is not related to the topic in hand, please open a new discussion thread
- if you are looking for help, please include details of what you have already done to solve the problem – doing that will save time and will help others learn from your experience.
- respect the spirit of open, respectful sharing and free collaboration
Publication date: 31 August 2015 Review date: 31 May 2016
If you have any questions or comments about the website terms & conditions, please get in touch using the feedback form below.